I haven’t been tagged to do this survey (since I don’t really have any online friends, ha), but I’m going to do it anyway. 🙂
Four names that people call me other than my real name:
1. I don’t really have any nicknames! I always say when I have kids I’m going to give them names that lend themselves easily to nicknames.
Four jobs I’ve had:
2. Zoo Keeper (I volunteered so not technically a job, but it was for a summer)
3. Teaching Assistant
4. Medical Device Tester (neat!)
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1. How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days
2. 10 Things I Hate About You
3. Love Actually
4. Two Weeks Notice
Four books I’d recommend:
1. Eat and Run
2. Ender’s Game
Four places I’ve lived:
1. Morocco, Indiana (people often think I’m about to say I’m from Africa when I say I’m from Morocco)
2. West Lafayette, Indiana (Purdue!)
3. Chicago, IL
Four places I’ve visited:
1. Beijing, China. Went on a trip with the marching band–tons of fun!
2. Tuscany region of Italy. We went here for our honeymoon. 🙂
3. Manila, Philippines. Went here for 2 weeks for work. Awesome trip.
4. I went to Spain after I graduated high school–and I’m going back next summer!
Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. Definitely back in Yosemite–what an incredible trip!
2. Somewhere where it is more than 30 degrees!
3. With my cute nieces
Four things I prefer not to eat:
1. Black olives–they are the most disgusting thing I have ever eaten in my entire life.
2. Pickles! Even when I was a kid I’d hate if the pickle juice got on my sandwich–I still feel the same way about it. Gross.
3. Oysters. I’ve never actually eaten them, but the thought makes me want to puke.
4. Cheesecake. This one doesn’t disgust me, but I put it on because people are usually shocked. I just don’t think it’s very good.
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Veggie burrito
2. Brownie with ice cream on top
3. Mashed Potatoes
4. Homemade bread
Four TV shows I watch
2. New Girl
3. The Mindy Project
4. Everybody Loves Raymond (I haven’t watched it in awhile, but I think I’ve seen every episode)
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
1. D’s sister having her baby girl! 🙂
2. A sprint tri in Spring
3. Getting my big qualifying exams out of the way (and hopefully passing them!)
4. A Spain trip with the orchestra for Spring Break and a trip to Spain for a conference in summer!
Four things I’m always saying:
1. I am freezing!
2. I better go for a run.
3. What do we have to eat?
4. Nova, stop! (Always chewing on stuff or getting into things she’s not supposed to, ha!)